From: raj <arr_naga...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] Blue vs Raavan: curing the oscar aberration
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, May 3, 2010, 6:30 AM

      /* And Mr.Nagraj... no one asked you to rave an ARR composition. ..we all
know what his music is...if you din't like it, its just that you lack an
ear...simply because i don't think you are as big creator as ARR...its just
like- the man who stepped onto the moon knows better about the conditions there
than the ones reading the same news in the newspaper...

give some respect to this 'upcoming' musician, he 'll learn from us...lol

wake up brother(s).. .

*/

My point is this. Raving/bashing should addressed and treated in the same way.
And your point me not liking an album is out of topic as I am not discussing my
liking/disliking. Why get personal( my ear,my creative abilities) on a public
forum for expressing a opinion about an album/product?

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, harsha vardhan <harshaa_vardhan@ ...>