From: V S Rawat <vsra...@gmail.com>
To: arrf <arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Mon, 3 May, 2010 1:30:58 PM
Subject: [arr] Is ARR really a Tamilian? - (read in a light mood please)

ooooo rrrraaaaaa.

Kata Kata.

What a maddening song.

This song makes me feel that ARR can't be a tamilian and he has lived
his entire life in U.P. at my native place.

How else could he catch so many such fine nuances of a pure hindi belt
ceremony?

:-)

no offence. just kidding.

ooooo rrrraaaaaa.

:-)

o the souls who are not yet liking this song, you don't know what a
divinity you are missing. just don't give up. listen to it a few more
times and give it time to grow on you.

Thanks.
--
Rawat - bheru number 1 of kata kata