Hi, i remember A R R stating during dil se promotions that he had been to
ladhak to get the feel of the local music and also in the climax part which
was shot near a zoo he had used animal sounds.....well i guess this is how
he gives the region specific sounds.....epitome of dedication to work.

--
Truth is the only God
Humanity is the only Religion