Yup!! 'Fanaa' along with Anbe Aaruyire (title track) would be good dance tracks
to include in the list. Just love that echo type of sound (aaaaaaaaaaaaaa) in
Anbe Aaruyire song.

Since most of the concerts are coming in Sept/Oct now, I think ARR will now
include some new songs (most likely Raavan songs too) in there.. lets wait and
see :D