No offences meant to anyone...as much as I agree that Blazee is a great
rapper...I do agree that using his rap for all ARR rap songs might sound
repetitive at times and we need to be open for newer rap singers...

If ARR kept using a certain fixed set of singers/voices, we would have been
nowhere close to seeing the umpteen awesome vocal talents that we have today...

Not taking anything from Blazee at all...He has been great and his Dating song
from Boys was way ahead of time when boys released...I doubt if someone else
could have done a better job...
Same is the case with Suresh peters who did Urvasi and Pettai rap...So there is
room for many more talents!

Cheers,
Yeshwanth