You missed the whole point, man...I really felt it was too harsh when you
made a statement "Blaaze - please take some time off"... I really don't
understand what you meant by this statement...

And regarding the "free advice" - It's all how you take man...don't you
think you were giving free advise to Blaaze?? Let me also go by your way of
explaining...If you don't like his rapping, ignore it!!

If you want him to rap more, explain what you miss from him...He will be
more than happy to accept the request...Period.