Sir, the question itself is invalid.

Any artist's legal obligations under a performance contract come to an end
as soon as the art is submitted and accepted by the producers. In any case,
whether people like it or not is no legal concern for an artist. Further,
after having accepted the artwork submitted by the artist, it is the
headache of the producers to deal with any further consequences thereof.

In case, for the reasons best known to him, if an artist himself wants to
rework on his art to his own satisfaction, he may do so at an additional
cost to the producers.

Thanks,
-

On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 7:17 PM, V S Rawat <vsra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can we crystalize our views on this issue?
>
> Are you for or against ARR redoing CWG theme song?
>
> --
> Rawat

Thanks,

-