how do I cycle the email engine ?
Your second remark is a good one. I'll check that.
Thanks
s.

Ron Tavares wrote:

**
Is it possible that it is a funky cache thing. Maybe you should try enabling the mailbox, cycle the email engine, then disable the mailbox, and cycle the email engine again. I don't think it would hurt. Also, are you sure the e-mails going out are actaully going through that mailbox. Is it possible that they are actually going through a different outgoing mailbox?
.ron