Hello All,
I am trying to find out the correct Active Link Run IF Qualification. I
have created a new Permissions Group via the Group form (Group A). I have
added several users to this group. The users also belong to the standard
App-Support permissions group for Helpdesk. I need to run new Active Links
only for this group; I am however unable to get the right Run-If
Qualification for the Active Link to check if the User belongs to the new
permission group. What is the correct verbiage to check for a membership to
a group? I am using AR server 6.3 with Helpdesk 6.
I am trying to restrict a certain group from performing a search on tickets
that have been created outside of their CTI. For example Group A is only
allowed a CTI of ABC and I don't want Group A to search on CTI DEF, GHI
etc...
Please help....

Thanks