Please help, what's wrong?

" Remedy Support Note: ...
There is also no license file upgrade needed if you are upgrading your AR
System to version 7 but not upgrading your ITSM application.
You only need to upgrade your file if you are upgrading your ITSM
application to version 7, or if you are upgrading your AR Server to version
6."

Installed fresh ARS 6.03 and ITSM 6 (OOTB).
Upgraded it to ARS 7.0. Server not licensed - 3 Demo licenses.

I've exported ITSM 5.6 App. Licenses (the same Site:"Contract ID" and Host
ID: *site*) from PROD (ARS 6.03) and imported them into ARS7/ITSM6 box.

I can see all of them (HD, CH, AS) in Admin Tool (Format 6.0, Help Desk
User Fixed ...) but can not assign them to User.

There are no Help Desk licenses available.   (Number Available = 0, Number
Currently Used = 0) (ARERR 41453)

The preceding message occurred during the execution of active link
SHRCFG:PGP-ModPeopleInfo07Peop -- action 1. (ARNOTE 1101)

regards,

ii