BMC has no plans to support Firefox on their support site.  Switch to IE.

(Go figure.  And I'll never switch!  And I have a Mac at home, so I guess
I'll be calling in all my issues)

--
Tony Worthington
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"McKenzie, James J C-E LCMC HQISEC/L3" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
11/06/2006 01:30 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: New SupportWeb browser support

**
Brian:
BMC has NO plans to support Safari.  Switch to Firefox.
James McKenzie
L-3 GSI