Now going through Silent installer , but again getting errors :

"Listening for transport dt_socket at address:12333

Also is it mandatory to give server name alias name ?
We just have 1 server and no server group.
Getting errors like invalid server name, correctly entered values in host
file in format IP shortname fqdn

Please let me know if Anyone faced such issue ?

Thanks,
Vivek