Hi Vivek :)

You mentioned the installation "failed", can you post the logs asked by Abhijeet, zipped
and also the "arerror.log" file, zipped?

Best regards.

Laurent.

On 05 Aug, 2015,at 05:00 PM, vivek garg <anupgar...@gmail.com> wrote:

**
Hi,

Finally after our Network team open all ports, we can connect to Remedy 9 but
only through guest user
Not even a single user got created in User form and every user is getting
connected as only a guest user
What could be wrong here ?
We have set admin user while silent install but that user is not having admin
privileges.
Tried to run arcache utility for creating a new admin user but getting error :
"could not load libraries "

Thanks,
Vivek

On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 10:16 PM, Gadgil, Abhijeet <abhijeet_gad...@bmc.com>