Hi,

Exporting to ARX files is simple with RRR|Chive:
https://rrr.se/cgi/index?pg=chive

This sample config file will fit most people file will export everything in a
form to an ARX-file in the target directory.

# my arx export config file
source_server   = myserver
source_tcp      = 1234
source_user     = Demo
source_password = PROMPT
target_dir      = C:\rrrchive\myarxfiles
multipleforms   = CTM:People
transfertype    = COPY
skipfields      = DISPLAYONLY
logfile         = AUTO
progressbar     = YES

Run it like this:
C:\rrrchive> rrrchive.exe myconfig.cfg

ADV: If you want it supported, RRR supplies support contracts.

If you do not want it supported, just use it, it works (too well)...

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13):