Hi Folks,

CentOS - Oracle 12c (isolated PDB) - attempting to install ARS 9.

I am trying to install 9.

During the install process (of ARS server only)  I get this error:

THROWABLE EVENT {Description=[Error from RIKJ command],Detail=[Your login
failed, but connected as a guest user.]}

After a bunch of these errors, the install claims to have failed BUT an
arsystem start command brings it up - alas with no logins allowed - at least
using the API & the mid-tier.  Obviously I will have missed some important
forms and data during the install.

Anyone run into this while installing ITSM 9?

What value does in the AR System Administrator prompt?  I tried Demo with no
password and Demo with a password.

Cheers

Ben Chernys

www.softwaretoolhouse.com