From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Ben Chernys
Sent: 07 January 2016 22:36
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Failing on ITSM (ARS) 9 install

**

Hi Folks,

CentOS - Oracle 12c (isolated PDB) - attempting to install ARS 9.

I am trying to install 9.

During the install process (of ARS server only)  I get this error:

THROWABLE EVENT {Description=[Error from RIKJ command],Detail=[Your login
failed, but connected as a guest user.]}

After a bunch of these errors, the install claims to have failed BUT an
arsystem start command brings it up - alas with no logins allowed - at least
using the API & the mid-tier.  Obviously I will have missed some important
forms and data during the install.

Anyone run into this while installing ITSM 9?

What value does in the AR System Administrator prompt?  I tried Demo with no
password and Demo with a password.

Cheers
Ben Chernys
www.softwaretoolhouse.com<http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com>

BMC Software Limited Registered Office: Building E2, Eskdale Road, Winnersh,
Wokingham, Berkshire, United Kingdom, RG41 5TS Registered in England No.
1927903 The content of this email is confidential. If you are not the
addressee, you may not distribute, copy or disclose any part of it. If you
receive this message in error, please delete this from your system and notify
the sender immediately.