Our 7.6.04 upgrade was relatively painful and  took a large amount of time and
effort. So we got lazy and didn't want to do it again any time soon. Now we are
getting a new environment to work out of so we decided it was time to go
through the exercise again. The users weren't clamoring for anything new. But
once they saw that 9.0 had the same interface (no, we won't be going to
SmartIT/MyIT any time soon) they gave their blessings.

Now we see just what a lot of work it is tying in all the stuff that has
changed and have decided that once this one is complete we will be immediately
working on the next one. Make it more of a scheduled thing (yearly? Twice
yearly?) just so it is not such a large bite each time.

Sent from my iPhone