From:   "Fawver, Dustin" <faw...@mail.etsu.edu>
To:     arslist@ARSLIST.ORG,
Date:   11/08/2016 03:17 PM
Subject:        Re: AREA failures
Sent by:        "Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)"
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

**
I just tried that and authentication is still failing.  Since I failed to
mention it the last time, we have an Active Directory environment.  I have
also tried turning on the plug-in and API logs, but the authentication
attempts don't seem to be logged there.

Thanks!

--Dustin