-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Shawn Stonequist
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 7:57 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Performance Issues caused by User Queries - Remedy 6.3/Oracle
10.0.2

Thanks you Axton, Patrick, & Lars!!!

We really appreciate the input so far and I've taken these suggestions to
the "powers that be" for discussion!!

I look forward to any other ideas that may be out there!

Thank you all again!!
Shawn Stonequist
EMNS, Inc.