Oracle keeps stats on all active sessions.  Since db connections from Remedy
are persistent, you can see what the heaviest sql is from the db side.
These are things your dba should know how to use/interpret.  These are some
of the stats I find useful at times:

-- Disk Intensive SQL - origmod
set wrap on
set linesize 250
set pagesize 1000
column username format a20
column sql_text format a64

select  a.USERNAME,
DISK_READS,
EXECUTIONS,
round(DISK_READS / decode(EXECUTIONS, 0, 1, EXECUTIONS)) "Reads/Execs",
v$sqltext.SQL_TEXT
from dba_users a,
v$session,
v$sqlarea,
v$sqltext
where PARSING_USER_ID=USER_ID and
v$sqlarea.address = v$sqltext.address and
v$sqlarea.hash_value = v$sqltext.hash_value
and v$sqlarea.ADDRESS=SQL_ADDRESS(+)
and DISK_READS > 10000
order   by DISK_READS desc, EXECUTIONS desc, piece asc;

-- Buffer Scan Intensive SQL
set wrap on
set linesize 250
set pagesize 1000
column sql_text format a80

select executions,
round(disk_reads / decode(executions, 0, 1, executions) / 400,2) as
"Response",
sql_text
from v$sqlarea
where buffer_gets / decode(executions,0,1, executions) / 400 > 10
order by executions desc;

-- Shared Pool SQL With Most Loads
set wrap on
set linesize 250
set pagesize 1000
column sql_text format a80

select executions,
sql_text
from  v$sqlarea
where loads > 50
order by executions desc;

-- Wait Statistics
set wrap on
set linesize 250
set pagesize 1000

select class,
count,
time
from v$waitstat;

-- Disk Sorts
set wrap on
set linesize 250
set pagesize 1000

select name,
value
from v$sysstat
where name like 'sort%';

-- Tables With Questionable Indexes
set wrap on
set linesize 250
set pagesize 1000
column table_owner format a20
column table_name format a40
column column_name format a20

select table_owner,
table_name,
column_name
from all_ind_columns
where column_position=1
group by table_owner,
table_name,
column_name
having  count(*) > 1;

-- Buffer Cache hit Rate
select 100*(cur.value+con.value-phys.value)/(cur.value+con.value)
from  v$sysstat cur,
v$sysstat con,
v$sysstat phys,
v$statname ncu,