From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Joel D Sender
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 10:58 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: v.9.1.3 upgrade fails

**
I’ve got a ticket at BMC for this, but I thought the ARSlist might have some
insight:

I am attempting to upgrade ARS 8.1 to 9.1.3 (or 9.1.2 – same problem).
Both versions complain that the ‘AR System Server Admin’ user fails
authentication.
I’ve verified that ‘Demo’ and my ID can login to the server with the same
passwords entered into the upgrade dialog.

BMC support has requested LOG files from the install, but after extensively
searching the disk, no log files are found.

Anyone bump into this before?
Thanks,
Joel
Joel Sender  *   jdsen...@earthlink.net<mailto:jdsen...@earthlink.net>