I am supposed to be looking into this Helix on AWS thing. However, other than a
bunch of marketing stuff and youtube commercials, I can’t find hide nor hair of
it.

Does anyone know anything about it? Any documentation at all? Its does not
appear in the BMC Support site drop downs, there is really nothing on
communities (links back to the marketing page), and when you click on the
“Contact BMC Sales” button on the marketing site, the Product Interest menu
drop down doesn’t list it either.

It was supposed to have been released in… May? It is now July and I can’t find
it.

Anyone else see it in the wild?