-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Benitz, Tony : CO IR
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 12:01 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Newbie

I have been informed that I will supporting Remedy in our environment.

There was no knowledge transfer from the outgoing Admin.  Nor did they
keep documentation.

There will be no training class, the only thing that has been said is we
might get a contractor to show me around.

The question I have is what would be the best way to come up to speed
with this application?
I have been reading the manuals and searching through what documentation
we have.

Could anyone provide a good way to come up to speed quickly.

Thanks for the help I think I am going to need all I can get.

PS. I don't even have the client yet.  Only the web front end.  I think
we are on version 6 but I don't know what our patch level is.

Is there a Remedy Admin guide for dummies?

Tony Benitz

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This communication, including any attachment,
contains information that may be confidential or privileged, and is
intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should contact the sender and
delete the message.
Any unauthorized disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message is
strictly prohibited.  Nothing in this email, including any attachment,
is intended to be a legally binding signature.

the Answers Are"

--
Warren R. Baltimore II
Remedy Developer

The opinions expressed in this e-mail are in no way those of the University
of Washington, or the State of Washington.  They are my own.