Hopefully my colleague and I will be doing some v7 admin training some time
quite soon - are the courses similar structure to the v5 courses?

Its a few years since I did my v5 training (part 1 & 2), and I'd like it if
the courses weren't aimed so much at total noobs to the environment,
although maybe thats more for the part 3 course?  Would I be right in
assuming that a lot of the people now attending v7 courses are likely to
have had years of experience on v5/6 releases?

Regards

Dave