-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mary C.
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2007 5:04 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: DST

I read, therefore I am confused.

I have 2 questions about this document:
http://www.bmc.com/USA/Support/attachments/BMC_DST_Summary_2007_02_15.pd

1.  For ARS 6.01 it states that the Operational Impact if not fixed is
"Web Services and Import/Export time calculations will be off by 1
hour."  Is that all that is affected?
So normal ticket updating of resolution time, Change Request Actual
Request time, etc., will NOT be affected?  Only Web services, Import &
Export?

2.  We use Crystal Reports integrated with Remedy.  I don't know that
much about it, but does Crystal "export" the records out of Remedy?

Thanks.