Hi Susan

I'm confused by this too.  Dates are stored in the Remedy database as epoch
time (number of seconds since 1/1/1970 12 AM GMT).  A change to DST should
not affect dates in the DB.  The potential problem is with the client and
how it displays the date locally - it might be an hour off.

Data exported in ARX files contains the epoch time, not a locally formatted
date/time representation, so again, should not be affected by DST.  If you
export to a text/csv format, the timezone of the client may come into
effect, and if you import from a text file with formatted dates, again you
might have a problem.  But if you stick to ARX files, I don't see what the
problem is.

Regards

David Sanders

Remedy Solution Architect