  From: patrick zandi
  Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 6:11 AM
  Subject: Re: Crystal Report Error

  **
  Bill,
  Did you try the reinstall on top of what is there ?
  This would be my first approach.

  On 3/20/07, Bill H <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    **
    The issue I'm having (7.01 client - Crystal XI developed report) , started
long after our upgrade.  No one else here is having  the problem.  I've
installed other software on this machine, before the problem appeared.  That's
why I think it's a dll/registry issue, at least for me.

    I don't really expect Remedy support to take this on.  Even if I had tons
of faith in them, I think the issue would be difficult to replicate.  I was
just wondering if the crystal developer was present on the machines with this
problem. I am, basically, just looking for a pattern.

    Bill