If your username is using Centralized Preferences, have you tried
deleting your record in the AR System User Preference form?

Stephen

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill H.
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 10:13 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Crystal Report Error

**
Patrick,

Reinstalling the WUT was one of the first things I tried.  I have a few
more things to try today including Susan's suggestion of creating a new
user, and  uninstalling the WUT and then reinstalling.  As a true sign
of desperation - I'll reimage the machine.  I'm just kidding about that
last one!

I can run the reports (my issue is with all reports) on a different
machine as a workaround.  My goal is to to determine an effective
resolution for future victims.  I appreciate all the help I've gotten on
this topic.  It's helped move me closer to my goal.

Bill