I don't think that's changed, Norm.  What I hope does change is the practice
that a company or two seems to have where they send their newbies through
all the training, and then expect them to pass the RAC class without any
real experience.  Most can't, and even worse, a few can, which means some
customer is getting someone with knowledge but no idea how to apply it to a
business setting.

The training is important, but not as important as real-life experience.  I
would like to see WBTs that give the user the ability to "test out" of
classes, for a small fee (say, equivalent to 1 day's class fee), so that
qualified people could advance up to their level of certification without
undue time and monetary investment.

Rick

On 3/23/07, Kaiser Norm E CIV USAF 96 CG/SCWOE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>