From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Wed Apr 18 16:37:21 2007
Subject: Re: New Support Policy?

**
Dave ... come on now ... reduce their charges no way ... reduce their costs ...
probably !

On 4/18/07, Shellman, David <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        **
        We've looking at using a VAR where would actually be paying them less
for the same level of support that we currently have with BMC/Remedy.  I wonder
if BMC's intention is to reduce costs by reducing Support and Sales Staff by
pushing us to VARs.

        Dave