I'd recommend flipping on filter, SQL, escalation and user logs to see if
you can catch one of these tickets being created.

Having a DBA check out the DB wouldn't be a bad idea to make sure nothing
funny is going on there.

Ben Cantatore
Remedy Administrator
Avon
(914) 935-2946

Neel Guatam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
06/06/2007 05:41 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: URGENT: Prefixes in Incident form?

**
Hi Rick,

But the prefixes are changing, Most of the cases it is still ?INC? but
then some have ?WLG? or ?PPL? or ?NTS?. We have never created any
work-flow to change the prefix as we don?t even know how to do that.

Does anybody else know the details around it? Anyone?

Also we don?t see fieldID 1 on HPD:Help Desk in admin. Doesn?t this form
should have a filed RequestID with fieldID 1??

Thank you,

Neel Gautam
Accenture - Chicago Delivery Centre
Office:  312-693-7279           Mobile:  630-440-6335
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]     AIM: neelgautam

Core Values:
Stewardship
·
Best People