  _____

        From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Neel Guatam
        Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 4:49 PM
        To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
        Subject: Re: URGENT: Prefixes in Incident form?

        **

        Joe,

        We are trying to reproduce the situation to get the AL/FLT log
but we are just not able to reproduce it as it happens randomly. Now,
with PPL and WLG, we have incidents with NTE prefix as well!! It's
messed up and we do not know what is causing it or how to reproduce it
:-(

        Neel Gautam

        Accenture - Chicago Delivery Centre

        Office:  312-693-7279           Mobile:  630-440-6335

        MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]     AIM: neelgautam

Core Values:

Stewardship

*

Best People