From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) on behalf of Pierson, Shawn
Sent: Wed 6/20/2007 10:47 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Crystal Report Error

**

Good morning folks,

When attempting to run a report out of the full client in 7.0, I get the
following error:

An error occurred while generating the Crystal report: 0x80004003 - Invalid
pointer (ARERR 1904)

Any ideas on what this is and how to fix it?  The BMC knowledgebase is useless
for this problem.

Thanks,

Shawn Pierson

The information in this e-mail, and any files transmitted with it, is intended
for the exclusive use of the recipient(s) to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential, proprietary or privileged information. If you are not an
intended recipient, you have received this transmission in error and any use,
review, dissemination, distribution, printing or copying of this information is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender immediately of the erroneous transmission by reply e-mail,
immediately delete this e-mail and all electronic copies of it from your system
and destroy any hard copies of it that you may have made. Thank you.

The information contained in this email may be privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure.  All persons are advised that they may
face penalties under state and federal law for sharing this information with
unauthorized individuals.  If you received this email in error, please reply to
the sender that you have received this information in error.  Also, please
delete this email after replying to the sender.