-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Heider, Stephen
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2007 3:24 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Table Field Columns Not Visible

List,

I hope you can help. This issue is on the production server.

On the main (home) display-only form a table field that is used to
display tickets is not displaying all columns.  They all appear on the
development server but not on the production server.

I have exported/imported the .def file for the form from dev to prod
several times but the columns still do not appear.  If it wasn't the
main/home form I would delete it then reimport the .def.

On one of the columns I removed the permissions, then added permissions,
then saved the form.  That column now no longer appears in the table
field. It seems like something is corrupt.

I even tried adding every permission and also issuing a Change Field
action to force the column Visible (it is not marked as Hidden in the
.def).

Help!

Production:
ARS 6.3 p16