-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike Wallick
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2007 10:42 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Table Field Columns Not Visible

I've also seen this when using the v7 user tool. Since that version
allows users to specify table field preferences (like showing/hiding
table columns), I've noticed that when I add columns to a table field
and then open that form in a v7 user tool, I have to "add" the column by
right-clicking on the table, choosing preferences, add column, etc.
However, since you're using WF to show/hide these columns, that's
probably not the issue.

Again, if you're using a v7 user tool, you could try resetting the table
(right click on the table, choose preferences, reset. That will reset
any client-side table field preferences.

Just a thought.

Mike