-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Heider, Stephen
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2007 9:56 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Table Field Columns Not Visible

Getting closer...  The User Tool is 7.0.01 p2.

When I right-click on the table field and select Reset  all columns
appear.  When I logout and log back in those columns are not visible.

When I login on another computer with User Tool 6.03.00 p16 all of the
columns appear.

How can I get the columns to remain visible in User Tool v7 without
having to right-click and select Reset each time the form is opened?

Stephen