If the database is remote make sure your two task variable is set. I'd
also recommend you check other enviromental variable settings pertaining
to Oracle as well.

Ben Cantatore
Remedy Administrator
Avon
(914) 935-2946

Coby West <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
07/05/2007 02:08 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: ARS7 install against oracle 10g RAC

**
Andrew, have you tried <database server>.<domain>.com

Coby