-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Larry Zimmermann
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 3:28 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: JOB posting ; An urgent need for Remedy Developer/Engineer
for deployment to IRAQ

The arlist is for technical help and information.  Can you guys stop
filling up my email with you personnel comments and use 'MySpace' or
some
other form.  If you don't want the job delete the email and move on!!!!!

Thanks,

Larry Zimmermann

            Kaiser Norm E

            CIV USAF 96

            CS/SCCE
            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]           arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

            GLIN.AF.MIL>
cc
            Sent by:

            "Action
Subject
            Request System           Re: JOB posting ; An urgent need
for
            discussion               Remedy Developer/Engineer for

            list(ARSList)"           deployment to IRAQ

            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

            ST.ORG>

            07/18/2007

            03:09 PM

            Please respond

            [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                T.ORG

I'm sure the contractor and headhunter are drooling over this position.
Anything that pays $235K will yield a very nice cut.