Well, I won't argue the inefficiency of big government with you, Norm, but
some of us are not entirely motivated by money - like the guys and gals in
uniform willingly (all volunteers) putting themselves in harms way over
there.  I'm glad we have young men and women like them.  I hope this
contractor is able to find another one.

Rick

On 7/18/07, Kaiser Norm E CIV USAF 96 CS/SCCE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>