-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sean Fournier
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 1:59 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Newbie Question

Hi all, thanks for the quick replies! Here is the info as far as I know
(this
whole thing was kind of thrust upon me last minute) Hope this helps, let
me
know if you need anything else:

Remedy Action Request System V.6.03.00 (There were some custom tables
added
to the DB I believe but for the most part the install is OOB)
SQL Server 2000
Windows XP

Thanks again for any help you can provide!