Hi Sean.

If you are running Remedy's OOB Helpdesk application, there should be a
link on (I think) the activities tab that opens an audit trail.  This
displays data from a form in the application called SHR:Audit.  I know
that the application tracks status changes there, but I am not sure if
assignment changes are tracked.

--- Sean Fournier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm new to ARS so I hope this isn't a really dumb question.  I'm
> looking for
> a way to find out who a ticket was first assigned to.  I've been
> looking
> through some of the audit tables and not really finding a history of
> the
> ticket assignments.  Am I missing something fairly obvious? Any help
> would
> be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!!
> --
> ARSlist:"Where the Answers Are"