-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sean Fournier
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 2:19 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Newbie Question

Thanks Roger! Do you know if there is a standard place within the DB
where a history of a tickets assignments are kept? All of the
assignments show up in the audit trail, but I'm not sure where they are
stored.  I looked in a few tables that were named as if they would have
audit info, but no luck.