Okay, my suggestion is that whenever the user chooses a location, on
menu/row choice, set location = location + X where X is some delimiter
you choose.

Next, before you do the table refresh, you need to see if that delimiter
is in the location field, if it is, then use substr and strstr to parse
out all of the values in that field and create a dynamic query.

So, let's say that location = "Toronto | Houston | Sacremento |"
You would want the table qualification to state: ('Location' = "Toronto"
OR 'Location' = "Houston" OR 'Location' = "Sacremento") AND ....

You will need a guide that contains the following active links:
First Active Link:
        Set tmpLocation = $Location$            This will allow you to
parse Location without modifying what the user put in the Location field
        Call guide below:

Guide:

First Active Link:
        Set tmpInt = STRSTR($tmpLocation$, "|")
                This gives you the location of the first | symbol,
assuming you use | as your delimiter.
        Set tmpChar = RTRIM(SUBSTR($tmpLocation$, 0, $tmpInt$)))
                This will give you your first location, up to the first
Pipe symbol
        Set tmpLocation = LTRIM(SUBSTR($tmpLocation$, $tmpInt$))
                This will give you the rest of the location, after the
first

Second Active Link:
        If $tmpLocation$ != $NULL$ AND $tmpLocation$ != " "
        Set tmpQuery = $tmpQuery$ + " OR 'Location' = " + $tmpChar$
        GOTO Guide Label Start

Third Active Link: (this one is outside of the guide
        Refresh Table field

Then the qualification on your table field will be:
        (EXTERNAL($tmpQuery$) AND ('POSITION' =
$POSITION$))

Now granted, I didn't note in detail everything that needs to happen.
For instance, the first time your active link rusn that sets the
tmpQuery field, you will not want to have OR at the beginning of the set
fields statement. You will also need to put () around your array of OR
statements for the Location part of the query.

Plus the syntax might be off just a bit, you'll have to play with it.
It's been probably a year since I've used any of the functionality
listed above, and I'm just trying to write it from memory.

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr

Sr. Remedy Developer

Leader Communications, Inc.