Thanks everyone-

I'll let you know if there are any further problems!

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Opela, Gary L Contr
OC-ALC/ITMA
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 2:14 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Submitting a record with a read license

Yes, in order for a user without a license to submit a ticket, you must
have all fields in which they will be entering data marked as "Allow any
user to submit." You must also have submitter mode locked (which you
have).

If you still get errors after that, please post the error message to the
list so we can get a better idea. The messages, although vague,
sometimes can clue us in on what is going unexpected.

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr

Sr. Remedy Developer

Leader Communications, Inc.