>From the What's new Guide for 7.1 Page 17

Displaying the Licenses windows

By default, the Licenses windows are unavailable in BMC Remedy
Administrator.  Instead, when you click the items on the File > Licenses
menu, a message appears redirecting you to forms in BMC Remedy User and the
BMC Remedy Administration Console.

To use the Licenses windows in BMC Remedy Administrator, you can make them
available as follows:

1 Add a registry key value under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Remedy\Remedy
Administrator with the following settings:

* Name: ShowLicenses

* Type: REG_BINARY

2 Set ShowLicenses to 1 to make the Licenses windows available. To make the
Licenses windows unavailable, set the value to 0.

  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Eric Cleereman (IT)
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 12:17 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Version 7.1 Compatibility Matrix

**
Hi All,

The compatibility matrix shows the following:
    AR System Administrator 7.1.00
    Supported on Server 6.3.00?
    Yes [6.3.00 features]

Given that, I have installed AR System Administrator 7.1.00.  I am running
into an issue when trying to Administer a 6.3.00 server with it.  I click on
File, Licenses, Manage User Licenses.  I get the following message:
    This option is depreciated from BMC Remedy Administrator.  Go to BMC
Remedy User and open the corresponding option in the AR System
Administration Console.

Being that the server I am trying to manage licenses on is still 6.3, it
does not have an AR System Administration Console.

I may have missed something in the docs.  Does anyone know of a way to
manage user licenses given the following above "supported" combination of
Administrator and Server?

Eric Cleereman