Dear Listers,

I would like to check is there any way to change the date format as
dd/mm/yyyy instead of mm/dd/yyyy. In Asia we use local date format instead
of US date format. Any advised on this? Below is the tempate, look at the
created date field.

1) I had checked AR Tool -> File -> Preference

Date format  : Short dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss

2) In Admin Tool -> File -> Server Information

Server Time : Fri Sep 14 hh:mm:ss

ARS 6.3 patch 20

AR Helpdesk 6.0

  _____