I have already put my two cents in on this one concerning the quality of
support that we have received and have been watching this thread with interest.
 The one thing I haven't seen mentioned is any of the U.S. Federal customers
concerns.  I know that my federal customer is EXTREMELY concerned with our
support being provided by non-us support personnel, too the point where they
have been talking about looking for a U.S. only solution.  All concerns on this
issue raised to our BMC Federal Sales staff have been met with silence.  I for
one would be interested to know if there are other federal customers out there
that share my customers concerns.

Dave