From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 10:11 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: BMC Support

I have already put my two cents in on this one concerning the quality of
support that we have received and have been watching this thread with
interest.  The one thing I haven't seen mentioned is any of the U.S.
Federal customers concerns.  I know that my federal customer is
EXTREMELY concerned with our support being provided by non-us support
personnel, too the point where they have been talking about looking for
a U.S. only solution.  All concerns on this issue raised to our BMC
Federal Sales staff have been met with silence.  I for one would be
interested to know if there are other federal customers out there that
share my customers concerns.

Dave

________________________________

Catch up on fall's hot new shows
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/tv/mail/tagline/falltv/evt=47093/*http:/tv.yahoo
.com/collections/3658%20%0a>  on Yahoo! TV. Watch previews, get
listings, and more!

it___

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY:

The information contained in this message or any attachments to this message
are intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material as well as being protected from
disclosure.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact us immediately and delete the material from any computer.

Thank You.