I think I get it, but let's see.  So I import the subset of form(s) from the
DA(s), which strips the Roles from the forms.  Then just importing the blank
application container(s) restores those roles to the forms?  Is that
documented somewhere, or is this a little gem from your own research and
analysis?

Rick