Yes...that's what I experience as well...but instead of modifying the DA on
server2 I re-import it from server 1...but yes...same concept

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Sanders
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 10:42 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Migrating/Importing forms from Deployable apps

Hmmm - that's not what I've seen.  If I try to import a new form into a
deployable application where that form doesn't exist, the roles/permissions
get stripped.  If I then add the form into the application, and re-import
the def file of the single form, it then retains the permissions.

I would guess that you could create a dummy form on the target server with
the same name, add it to the DA, then import the def file of the real form
with the same name and it would retain the permissions.

HTH

David Sanders

Remedy Solution Architect

Enterprise Service Suite @ Work